Drop A Message On WhatsApp:
The company here in indicates Alpha Invesco Research Services Limited.
The clients & investors here in indicates any registered member of the website www.alphainvesco.com be it paid / free.
- Securities investments are subject to market risks and there is no assurance or guarantee that the objective of the investments will be achieved.
- Past performance of researched stocks does not indicate its future performance.
- Investors are not being offered any guaranteed or assured returns i.e either of principal or appreciation on the Portfolio.
- As with any investment in securities, value of the Client’s Portfolio can go up or down depending on the factors and forces affecting the capital market.
- The company is neither responsible nor liable for any losses resulting from the operations of the Portfolios.
- The investments made are subject to external risks such as war, natural calamities, and policy changes of local / international markets which affect stock markets.
- Investors may note that the recommended model midcap portfolio may not always be profitable, as actual market movements may be at variance with anticipated trends.
- The inability to sell securities held in the portfolio due to absence of a well developed and liquid secondary market would at times result in potential losses in the Portfolio, in case of a subsequent decline in the value of securities held in the Portfolio.
- Investments in equity and equity related securities involve high degree of risks and the Clients should not place funds to invest unless they can afford to take the risk on their investment.
- The Portfolio is also vulnerable to movements in the prices of securities invested in, which again could have a material bearing on the overall returns from the portfolio.
- The valuation of the Portfolio’s investments may be affected generally by factors affecting the securities markets, such as price and volume volatility in the capital markets, interest rates, currency exchange rates, changes in policies of the government, taxation laws or policies of any other appropriate authority and other political and economic developments and closure of stock exchanges which may have an adverse bearing on individual securities, a specific sector or all sectors including equity and debt markets. Consequently, the value of the Portfolio may fluctuate and can go up or down.
- Risk arising from the investment objective, investment strategy and asset allocation: Each portfolio will be exposed to various risks depending on the investment objective, investment strategy and the asset allocation, market risk, political and geopolitical risk and risk arising from changing business dynamics, which may affect portfolio returns. The investment objective, investment strategy and the asset allocation may differ from client to client. However, generally, highly concentrated portfolios with lesser number of stocks will be more volatile than a portfolio with a larger number of stocks. Portfolios with higher allocation to equities will be subject to higher volatility than portfolios with low allocation to equities.
- Opinions & views expressed by Alpha Invesco Research Services Limited, or any of its employees, associates, and website should be solely considered as information & educational content and not as investment advice. The company, its management or associates are not liable for any losses ( if any ) incur out of investment activities done from the client.
- Responsibility of taking investment decisions, buy / sell transactions is solely at the discretion of clients, and company does not bear any responsibility of the consequences.
- There could be loss data due to website server failure, hacking attack, phishing attempt etc. The company shall not be responsible in such an event.
- There could be communication delays or complete stoppage of services due to factors which are beyond company’s control for example: acts of god, network failure, electricity failure, strikes etc. Alpha Invesco Research Services Limited and its constituents shall not be responsible for any damage or losses incurred upon such an event.
- Fees & charges, once paid are not refundable nor can be cancelled.
- Fees paid via online payment gateway are not on an auto renewal . You have to pay manually if you wish to renew the services again.
As we update, improve and expand the Services, this policy may change, so please refer back to it periodically. By accessing the Company website or this Application or otherwise using the Services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
The Company respects the privacy of the users of the Services and is committed to reasonably protect it in all respects. The information about the user as collected by the Company is: (a) information supplied by users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation (c) information collected from any other source (collectively referred to as Information).
INFORMATION RECEIVED, COLLECTED AND STORED BY THE COMPANY
Information Supplied By Users.
When you register on the website, Application and for the Service, we ask that you provide basic contact Information such as your name, sex, age, address, pin code, contact number, occupation, interests and email address etc. When you register using your other accounts like on Facebook, Twitter, Gmail etc. we shall retrieve Information from such account to continue to interact with you and to continue providing the Services.
Subscription or paid service data:
When you chose any subscription or paid service, we or our payment gateway provider may collect your purchase, address or billing information, including your credit card number and expiration date etc.
We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with us.
Information Automatically Collected/ Tracked While Navigation.
To improve the responsiveness of the “Application” for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the identified computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us via website, Application or Service though your computer/laptop/netbook or mobile/tablet/pad/handheld device etc.
Log File Information
We automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, mobile number, including your IP address, when you visit our site, application or service. Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the pages you view. We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including your IP address, your computer's name, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed. We may also collect log information from your device, including your location, IP address, your device’s name, device’s serial number or unique identification number (e.g.. UDiD on your iOS device), your device operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed etc.
We may use "clear GIFs" (Web Beacons) to track the online usage patterns of our users in a anonymous manner, without personally identifying the user. We may also use clear GIFs in HTML -based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. We use this information to inter-alia deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our Site, Application or Service to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our Application to improve the Application quality, functionality and interactivity and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
Information from other Sources:
We may receive information about you from other sources, add it to our account information and treat it in accordance with this policy. If you provide information to the platform provider or other partner, whom we provide services, your account information and order information may be passed on to us. We may obtain updated contact information from third parties in order to correct our records and fulfil the Services or to communicate with you
Demographic and purchase information:
We may reference other sources of demographic and other information in order to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions. We use Google Analytics, among others, to track the user behaviour on our website. Google Analytics specifically has been enable to support display advertising towards helping us gain understanding of our users' Demographics and Interests. The reports are anonymous and cannot be associated with any individual personally identifiable information that you may have shared with us. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings options provided by Google.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES / AD-SERVERS
Information use by the company
The Company shares your information with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms or for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
The Company may present information to our advertisers - to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our websites or Applications – however it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site.
The Company may share your information regarding your activities on websites or Applications with third party social websites to populate your social wall that is visible to other people however you will have an option to set your privacy settings, where you can decide what you would like to share or not to share with others.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use the Services Site (or any of its sub sites), we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. All information gathered on Alpha Invesco is securely stored within the Company controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit or use our website, mobile application or services. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits or use to particular website, mobile application or services, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
UPDATES / CHANGES
QUESTIONS / GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to the processing of information provided by you or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to grievance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Updated With Our Market Insights.
Our Weekly Newsletter Keeps You Updated On Sectors & Stocks That Our Research Desk Is Currently Reading &
Common Sense Approach That Works In Real Investment World.